- Be provided with equitable opportunities that are academically challenging
- Commit to excellence and perseverance
- Have a safe learning environment
- Develop positive interpersonal skills
- Maintain success, productivity and purpose through their middle school experience
The Smyrna School District does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, services or activities based on race, color, marital status, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other protected category or status in accordance with state and federal laws.
Inquiries should be directed to the District Superintendent. 82 Monrovia Ave, Smyrna, Delaware 19977, or telephone (302) 653-8585